Well, I finally got around to writing up a submissions page. There are only a few minor rules here at Birds of a Feather but we take them seriously. Please realize that all rules on this page are subject to change at my whim. The only one set in stone is number one, and for fairly obvious reasons.
1. Babs and/or Dick must be present SOMEWHERE in the story. (This is the main rule, guys. It WILL be upheld.)
2. NC-17 submissions are accepted. However, they must be clearly marked and they will carry warnings when posted.
3. All stories are covered under a blanket disclaimer found off the main page.
4. No stories will be posted without the author's permission granted. If a story is sent *to* me at the Submissions@the-family-archives.com address, I shall assume permission is given and will post the story. NOTE!! This is different from the email addy posted under the 'email' heading. NOTE!! This is different from the email addy posted under the 'contact' heading. I want to keep site business seperate from submissions.
5. If you want to submit a story for posting, please send it to the
email address listed above. The bulk of what is posted now is stuff
I found during a Babs/Dick search and read session a few months agoor it was posted on the Nightwing list at Yahoo Groups.
Also, if you don't *have* a story, but know where to find a B/D story,
or even a good story with just Babs or Dick, please email me the link
and I'll see if it'll work on the Archive. Send me stuff! Please!
5a. PLEASE, if you want to submit a story, send it to Submissions@the-family-archives.com, NOT Aj2245@yahoo.com. That mailbox gets so jammed, there is a very LARGE possibility your story will get lost or deleted. Submissions@the-family-archives.com is a Submissions ONLY address. If you want your story on the archive, your best shot is sending it to Submissions@the-family-archives.com. Clear?
5b. When sending me a story, either cut and paste it directly into the body of the email message or attatch it in a .txt document. I would *PREFER* a text attachment. I'm not picky about documents or .rtf files, but I'd like them in a standard format that is easier for me to html. My computers CANNOT read .mim documents and those will be erased immediately.
6. Any type of story or poem is welcome as long as it follows the previously stated rules. I'll think twice about filk, but if it's well concieved, I'll post it too. :)
Rules last revised: 10/7/01