Well, here are the rules about getting your work archived here on Themed Response. They're pretty simple, but important.
1. Cass and/or Tim must be present SOMEWHERE in the story. (This is the main rule, guys. It WILL be upheld.)
2. NC-17 submissions are accepted. However, they must be clearly marked and they will carry warnings when posted.
3. All stories are covered under a blanket disclaimer found off the main page.
4. No stories will be posted without the author's permission granted. If a story is sent *to* me at the Submissions@the-family-archives.com address, I shall assume permission is given and will post the story. NOTE!! This is different from the email addy posted under the 'email' heading.
5. If you want to submit a story for posting, please send it to the email address listed above. Send me stuff! Please!
5a. PLEASE, if you want to submit a story,
send it to Submissions@the-family-archives.com,
NOT Aj2245@yahoo.com. That mailbox gets so jammed, there is a very LARGE
possibility your story will get lost or deleted. Submissions@the-family-archives.com
is a Submissions ONLY address. If you want your story on the archive, your
best shot is sending it to Submissions@the-family-archives.com.
6. Any type of story or poem is welcome as long as it follows the previously
stated rules. I'll think twice about filk, but if it's well concieved,
I'll post it too.
6. Any type of story or poem is welcome as long as it follows the previously stated rules. I'll think twice about filk, but if it's well concieved, I'll post it too.